- Win Spa Products!
DAYSPA's 2013 Top Honors Slideshow
We'd like to declare 2013 the year of the pioneering spa. Because when the DAYSPA editors set out to discover the nine winning spas that comprise this slideshow, what we discovered were far-reaching initiatives, can-do attitudes reminiscent of pre-recession days and a marked willingness to go out on a limb to realize lofty business and wellness goals. From one spa's relocation into a mansion that its owners are fashioning into an enlightening community hub, to an oasis whose founder has become active in national wellness legislation; and from an entrepreneur who successfully manages to transport clients to a specific place and era via thoughtful service and design flourishes, and another who began building her business before she could even speak fluent English—we salute these standout pros for exemplifying the best our industry has to offer.
The Top Honors Categories...
1. DAYSPA DIAMOND honors a single-location spa that has mastered every aspect of the business.
2. TOP WELLNESS SPA honors a spa that exemplifies an outstanding hybrid of total health and beauty services.
3. TOP GREEN SPA celebrates a facility that has gone above and beyond to incorporate green practices.
4. TOP DESIGN honors a facility with outstanding functionality, and originality of design, beauty and comfort.
5. TOP MARKETING CAMPAIGN OR PROMOTION honors an exceptional strategy that brings in new clients, generates word-of-mouth buzz and draws media attention.
6. TOP ENTREPRENEUR honors a spa owner who has made exceptional business strides under competitive and challenging circumstances.
7. TOP EMPLOYEE recognizes a VIP staff member who goes above and beyond to enhance clients' experiences and devotion to the spa.
8. TOP BOUTIQUE honors the spa that has done an exceptional job of buying and merchandising products to maximize retail income.
9. TOP WEBSITE highlights a spa with an online web presence that not only provides information about treatments and services, but also helps to improve the overall guest experience.