featuring products by Jurlique
Spa: Spa Intercontinental (part of the Intercontinental Hotel & Resort group),
• Spray Lavender Hydrating Mist into the air, allowing it to fall gently upon the face. Applying gentle steam, cleanse face, neck and décolleté with Replenishing Foaming Cleanser. Remove with a warm, moist towel presoaked in Chamomile-Rose Essence.
• Apply Resurfacing Enzyme Peel and leave on (under gentle steam) for 7 minutes. Remove with a warm towel and perform extractions as needed; follow with Calendula Lotion to soothe.
• Warm Skin Balancing Oil in hand, then massage into face, neck and décolleté. Apply Moisture Repair Boosting Serum to face, neck and décolleté, and under-eye area and brow bone. Cover eyes with cool, moist pads.
• Mist hands and arms with Lavender Hydrating Mist; massage in Purely Age-Defying Hand Treatment.
• Remove facial mask; apply Lavender Hydrating Mist.
• Apply Firm & Sculpt Boosting Serum to face, neck and décolleté, under-eye area and
brow bone. Apply Purely Age Defying Eye Cream and Sun Lotion SPF 30.
• Perform a gentle scalp massage or light shoulder effleurage. Finish with another spray of Lavender Hydrating Mist.
Why Clients Love It: “It’s the perfect natural treatment for those seeking instant results,” says Jeanne Valles, esthetician at Spa Intercontinental. “This facial combines luxury aromatherapy and advanced firming and lifting benefits, care of natural peptides and retinol.”